and i keep it safe and sound


And all my hopes and dreamsAren't for anyoneI keep them safe and sound

And hope this picture isNot yours anymoreBut can you hear me now?

The dead stop dreamingI’ll set ablaze this lifeYour shadow keeps me bright

So try and stop meOr suffocate this lightBecause i can burn all night

Until my heart stops beatingYou’ll never hear me sayI'm backing down

If I say,Its lost its meaningIf I can’t find my wayIt’s over now

But I won'tWalk away

This hopeless feelingThis fear of falling downBut I’m not crashing now

For all this bleedingIt wasn’t worth the soundA million screaming out loud

And stillThe end comes reelingThe curtain calls my nameI’m not afraid

And I knowYou may not miss meBut I am not ashamedThe choice I made

But I can’tLet this go

Yotashika (There's mistake that this world)Otaishita (Is on the way to)It's racing to the ground

Like the final wordsOf the passengersWhen the engines giving out

We’re the worldWatch us burn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meminang, dan Pantun... adat melayu kita~

Lagu Lama penuh pesanan.

GILA ISIM ITU BAHAYA.